The industrial sector is currently facing various international challenges, such as row material delivery issues, pricing adjustments and human resource management.
In this context, our client has mandated us to rapidly find his / her future Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to strengthen its existing Group organization.
Within this 8 months mission, the selected professional will be an active team player of the Group transformation, working closely with the various countries, sites and operational teams.
🎯 Are you immediately available and willing to be part of this journey?
Then, there is no time to lose in rapidly sending your CV and Motivation message to email@example.com with ref. 22.058.
☑️ The company for this mission
Part of a listed Group
Active in around 20 countries within Europe
Industrial activities, servicing exclusively its B to B clients
In development and facing the current international challenges
☑️ The interim management mission
Directly reporting to the Group HR VP.
Part of the HR organization with country HR managers & Group HR BP’s.
Working closely with various Operational business managers.
Your main objectives include :
- Talent Acquisition activities: mainly for executive positions at Group and at Country level, in close coordination with the business teams;
- Performance & Compensation management: participate in the Group cycle review to determine the best compensation strategies;
- Organization & people review: enhance the employee potential, anticipate and prepare the future mobilities, implement succession plans and manage talents;
- Coordinate Group programs: career paths, surveys and development initiatives;
- Budget management: prepare and present the workforce planning and financial forecasts of human resources;
- Social relations: provide country HR support in various social programs, legal framework and attend key HR meetings when necessary.
Upon all, you may also participate in the Group M&A activities, advising and supporting the Business managers in the key HR decision-making process.
🏢 Interim management mission
Based either in France (Paris) or in Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden
✈️ Business mobility: upon necessary in the various countries
🚩 Starting date: latest end of June 2022
⚽ Mission of 8 months
Possibly extended upon the company & business status
☑️ Your key skills & profile
Flexible in time management and organization.
Able to adapt to local business set-up.
Fully fluent in English: another European language is a plus.
Able to manage potential conflicts and engage in constructive communications with employee representatives.
Experienced HR Business Professional.
Has worked min. 10 years in international environment and matrix organizations.
Proven track record in HR operational management.
Knows and appreciates the industry.
Has worked with various HRIS systems (Workday or other).
🎯 You are immediately available
This executive search is Express & Confidential for our client.
🦸♂️🦸♀️ Your profile “FITs” with this opportunity?
If so, then send your CV + targeted message by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 22.058
Not yet a member of FIT in NETWORK®?
THE European network of available skills
👉 Create or update your profile on FIT in NETWORK® https://bit.ly/2ABuiFu
👉 Follow our professional page on LinkedIn
👉 Become a Premium Expert and get priority on all our opportunities with many other services https://bit.ly/2XYvOt0
You know a professional who "FIT" with the profile you are looking for?
Don't hesitate to pass on this professional opportunity 🚀🚀