In summary, our client is an international organization currently reorganizing its corporate structure to meet a strong demand and a new strategic vision.
To rapidly reach its goals, we are mandated on a Express & Confidential base to find this key Energy Trader positions within the future Group organization. This position will be first fulfilled with a recruitment.
We are looking for experienced professionals, having worked within large and matrix international organizations and with an operational mindset.
🎯 You are immediately available and able to be take over this key challenge ?
👉 Send us rapidly in English your CV and motivation message to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 22.105.
☑️ The company for this opportunity
Industrial activities in various key markets.
Presence in Europe.
Key player in its markets.
Exclusively B2B clients.
☑️ The job description
Within the "Trading Desk & Market Analysis" team, reporting to the Energy Markets and Service department, in a trading room context in direct relation with the Risk Management department, the Finance teams, Asset Management and Sales.
- The job of the incumbent of this position falls within the framework of the markets - existing, in development or to come;
- Deal with all the instruments whose scope is the management of the Company's exposure to the energy market;
- Assess and make decisions on the management of risks related to the energy markets, such as foreign exchange and interest rate risks;
- Work closely with support teams (back/middle office, risk, appointments, IT ...);
- Ensure the follow-up of operational results (PnL);
- Ensure the maintenance of price curves in line with market values;
- Develop trading strategies in order to increase the result of the portfolio;
- Execute all transactions necessary for the proper management of positions arising from the Company's exposure and customer transactions.
☑️ Your key skills & profile
Education and professional background
- University degree (Master or PhD) in Finance, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Sciences;
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a trading environment, focusing on advanced model developments;
- Precision, rigor and honesty;
- Efficient, autonomous and strong organizational skills;
- Able to demonstrate good trading performance;
- Some experience in Commodity Markets would be appreciated.
- Fluent in English and another language is a plus.
🎯 You are immediately available
This in an Express & Confidential executive search for our client.
🦸♀️ Your profile “FITs” with this opportunity?
If so, then send your CV + targeted message by email only to email@example.com with reference 22.105.
Not yet a member of FIT in NETWORK®?
👉 Create or update your profile on FIT in NETWORK® https://bit.ly/2ABuiFu
👉 Follow our professional page on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/2XRcAWs
👉 Become a Premium Expert and get priority on all our opportunities with many other services https://bit.ly/2XYvOt0
Do you know a professional who matches the profile you are looking for?
Don't hesitate to pass on this professional opportunity to him/her 🚀.
Discover why empathy has become an important skill to have in the professional world