After more than 30 years of experience in finance and marketing management positions, I accompany companies in their evolution.
My "most unique"? Aware of today's challenges, I have trained in personal data protection and in compliance with the RGPD (DPO certified AFNOR).
I founded DIBB "Do It. Be Better" to help managers make data protection a real asset for the company. DIBB has accompanied and supported VSE/SMEs, particularly in the HR sector (outplacement, recruitment), the hotel industry, the liberal professions, etc.
The expert in a few words....
Since 2019: AFNOR certified, DPO competences, support to companies for RGPD compliance.
1988-2018: 30 years of experience in IT, B2C, B2B
Animation of the distribution network 1000 points of sale.
Merchandising and commercial training of the network.
Reorganization of sales force in the field +10% sales impact.
Sales performance, sales forecasts and margins
Reduction of networked product inventories by 6 to 4 weeks
Management of Solution and Technology Centres, B2B & B2B2C customers
Dell Southern Europe
Income statement audit 7 subsidiaries
His specific skills
- In-depth knowledge of the RGPD and its challenges, operational practice of its implementation in companies: human resources and hospitality sectors.
- ROI of marketing and commercial actions: marketing and budget plans, optimization of the implementation and realization of actions.
- Sales forecasting / optimization of stock levels and margin management
- Pricing strategy, high value-added consumer products.
- Sales force training - implementation of training plans for mass distribution for complex technological products.
- English : fluent
- Polish : notions
- German : intermediate
- Data Protection Officer RGPD
- High-tech product marketing
- Plant distribution
- Income statement management
- Sales forecasts, pricing
Activity areas (6)
- Consumer Goods
- Marketing and Advertising
- Information Technology and Services
Types of business (4)
- Subsidiaries of foreign groups
- Groups and large companies
- Small and medium-sized enterprises