Director of Operations
Indicative price: € 1000 - 1125 / day
Michel is available immediately
Michel is available for missions Full time, Time sharing, Special mission
Michel moves to the International level
The expert in a few words....
Specialist in Operations Management in technical service companies. I accompany companies in their transformation, the anchoring of new organisations and the search for operational performance improvements.
His specific skills
- Management: multidisciplinary teams of 10 to 1,000 people (shift and itinerant staff). Hierarchical and transversal management. Organizational Optimization - Operational Excellence - Productivity Improvement - Organizational Transformation
- Human Resources : - Recruitment, - Employee loyalty, - Implementation of training plans that pull employees upwards.
- Start-up of an international subsidiary (Buenos Aires - Argentina): commercial prospecting, company structuring, recruitment, team training.
- Multi-technical maintenance (preventive, conditional, corrective) Maintenance methods - Assistance in starting up large contracts - Improvement of productivity and margins.
Michel has 40 years of experience
- 1977 : Ingénieur Civil des Mines (Ecole des Mines de Nancy)
- 1972 : Baccalauréat série C (Lycée Franco Mexicain de Mexico)
- Valtus (duration 12 months) Replacement of the incumbent at short notice - Ensuring operational continuity - Change management - Ensuring good relations with the Operational Agencies - Deploying mobility tools - Improving operational performance - Improving the intervention process - Accompanying the implementation of a Logistics Platform - Managing the performance of interventions (300.000 per year) - Regional reorganization of the Automation and Industrial IT teams - Assistance with the start-up of a national logistics platform - Search for actions with higher added value for plant scheduling (operation and maintenance of plants)
- Espagnol : courant
- Anglais : courant
- Management of complex projects
- Operational Excellence
- Improved operational performance
- Organizational Transformation
Activity areas (5)
- Business Supplies and Equipment
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Oil & Energy
Types of business (7)
- Companies in difficulty
- Subsidiaries of foreign groups
- Investment funds and holding companies
- Groups and large companies
- LBO and Private Equity
- Small and medium-sized enterprises