General Management in SME & Subsidiaries - BtoB Equipment and Services
Indicative price: € 1250 - 1375 / day
Pascal is available from the 02-03-2020
Pascal is available for missions Time sharing, Special mission
Pascal moves to the National level
The expert in a few words....
I like to implement segmentation and reorganization strategies autonomously, in order to significantly improve the profitability and balance sheet of the structures where I work. I use proven methodologies to achieve these results, taking the teams on board with me.
I have a lot of experience in BtoB professions with a strong technical orientation.
His specific skills
- Strategy: review of the strategy of group subsidiaries at the time of integration. Review of PMI's cleantech strategy. Competitive and positioning studies, resegmentation, value analysis. Deployment of PMT.
- Management: teams of 15 to 75 people at all levels. Hierarchical and transversal management (in project management). Reporting to International Boards
- Commercial: management of sales projects, advice on the whole spectrum of design and implementation (water projects in industry), including operation, maintenance and financing. Matrix management
- Management: optimization of unprofitable subsidiaries, outsourcing. BFR processing, segmentation. Operating account and budget management, Sox reporting, US Gaap, closures
- Human Resources: management of turnaround projects in the trading business. Direct Negotiation, Labour Law. Change management towards matrix management and agile working. Team building + launching and animation of working groups. Drafting of good practices
Pascal has 30 years of experience
Biens et équipements pour les entreprises
February 2019 - August 2019
Accompaniment of executives
poissy - France
-Mentoring of the Founder of a BtoC internet sales company, Mantes, 01-08/18 -preparation of a fund raising, stabilization of the WCR, preparation of a 3-year PO -Supporting young entrepreneurs within Réseau Entreprendre -Sales reorganization of an SME in Cleantech, Toulouse, 02-08/2019 -Audit, alignment of medium-term strategy, deployment of the action plan -Senior Consultant in Transformation, TopsConsult, Paris, 03/19 ->
Commerce de gros
March 2018 - December 2018
Transformation Project Manager
Rousset (13) - France
Context and Missions - Integration into an ETI of a water treatment SME acquired 3 years earlier, declining figures, high turnover, lack of commercial strategy. oPerformance audit, strategic review at OC (6 weeks) oAgile reorganization of the technical, sourcing and marketing entities, oSales management France BtB (pro trading), sales plan, training Results -Increase of the margin, adaptation of the sales force, implementation of a product-oriented organisation - Success of the Group's transformation on the subsidiary, relay to anchor the messages and the new organizational and cultural methods (CEO's testimony)
Commerce de gros
January 2018 - March 2018
BIEVRES - France
Background & Missions -Disengagement of the management of a BtoB activity within an entity 80% BtC oClarify the organisation for the sale, Re-motivate the teams Results - Accountability, review of strategy, contractualization with service providers -Re-engagement of the management and abandonment of the wish to sell
Biens et équipements pour les entreprises
July 2013 - September 2013
Chief Executive Officer of Transition
Troyes (10) - France
Background & Missions -Disastrous financial indicators, previous CEO dismissed, staff disengaged, customer dissatisfaction, constant decline in results over the last three years oRealize a restructuring plan defined by the group (people, WCR, income) oReconquering clients and staff, Establishing the N+1 budget and respecting it Results -Restructuring in 4 months in accordance with the group plan (headcount -20% including CFO) - Reorganization of the subsidiary into profitable segments (€12M turnover, Ebitda x 3) from 2014, 2015 'best year ever'. -Deployment of an ERP (Sage X3 - Adonix) in fast track (7 months cdc->go-live),
Ingénierie mécanique ou industrielle
February 2010 - July 2013
Epuro, groupe Marmon Llc (US)
Trappes - France
Background & Missions -Acquisition 2000, Unstable financial performance, previous DG party oAnalyzing the market - stakeholders, strengths and weaknesses oEstablish a three-year Business Plan and implement it: trade, resources Results -Turnaround phase oRestructuring of the subsidiary 8M€ (partial closure, FTE -50%) oClosing of a site with redeployment of teams to a business centre, Outsourcing of stock management and logistics oMise en place offre Maintenance sur sites clients pharma : MASE, ISO, ... -Development phase oReorganisation of the subsidiary profitable (from €8M@5% to €2.5M @18%) oDevelopment of a niche offer (ultrapure water maintenance) oOrganizational upgrade (manufacturing, service, finance, HR & HSE)
- 2017 : certificat manager de transition
- 1987 : Maitrise sciences et techniques
- I accompanied the management of a Cleantech SME on its medium-term plan, with the alignment of the organization with strategy, commercial efficiency, and including the implementation of rituals to prepare this development over five years, over 4 months in 2019.
- after having conducted its audit, I implemented the integration of the organization of a subsidiary of a very small company in an agile management mode, federating around product development, marketing, R&D, communication, prescription, database management, logistics, over 9 months in 2018.
- In 2013, in one week, I took charge of a team without management, in the field of BtB trading in catering equipment, to redirect this unit, a subsidiary of a US group, towards excellence in customer service, for sustainable profitability in 18 months (turnover €12M, revenue +15% vs. -5%).
- In 2010, I took charge of the reorientation of the subsidiary of an American group in the water treatment sector, from engineering to assembly and service, from direct sales to sales via distributors (turnover 3M€, RN x4).
- in 2009, I managed a project in response to a European call for tenders that we won, on a water production system for energy, with a technological first, and high implementation constraints (€25M).
- Anglais : courant
- Business Strategy
- commercial growth
- organizational simplification
- collaborative leadership
Activity areas (6)
- Business Supplies and Equipment
- Renewables & Environment
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Environmental Services
Types of business (5)
- Companies in difficulty
- Family businesses
- Subsidiaries of foreign groups
- Investment funds and holding companies
- Small and medium-sized enterprises