Specialist of the finance function on transformation issues: fund raising, international deployment, disposals, acquisitions, restructuring, development plan, product valuation, in & out licensing, R&D portfolio optimization, structuring of the finance function. (process tools teams)
The expert in a few words....
HEC. CEDEP INSEAD. Transition manager since 2019 after 25 years of experience in France and US within international pharmaceutical groups (health, pharma, biotech, healthtech) GALDERMA -NESTLE SKIN HEALTH, HRA PHARMA, LEO PHARMA, METABIOLAB
His specific skills
- Accompanying growth through Business Development: as CFO of Galderma's BD (€1M turnover), I set up the valuation aspect of acquisitions (7 acquisitions in 3 years) and I modelled the internal R&D portfolio (basis for management decisions).
- Accompanying growth through financing: at HRA (EU group €50m turnover), I managed a fundraising campaign from A to Z: business plan, valuation, pitchs, data room, due diligence: €25m raised for €50m turnover.
- Accompanying the transformation and cultural change: at Leo Pharma as Dir Fin, I accompanied the restructuring of the French subsidiary (€450M ca -600 people) with an EPS allowing the launch of a new BU financed by the human commercial disinvestment with the target of general practitioners.
- Accompanying the transformation of the Finance function: at HRA, as Group CFO, I structured the consolidation and set up a process and a budgeting tool in 12 months.
- Leading international multicultural cross-functional projects: at Leo Pharma I managed the "innohep" project: in 3 months I aligned the international commercial, industrial and production teams and we produced a common recommendation approved by the group CODIR.
- Financial Director specialising in the Pharma and Biotechs sector in France: pharma taxation (transfer prices, pharma tax), distribution (wholesalers, pharmacies, EEC), management of intangibles, sales prices ...
- English : fluent
- German : intermediate
- R&D valorization
- Financial steering ww: planning, execution, monitoring
- Change management for multicultural teams
- Fund raising from business plan to closing
- R&D development, licensing in & out
Activity areas (6)
- Think Tanks
- Medical Devices
Types of business (5)
- Subsidiaries of foreign groups
- Investment funds and holding companies
- Groups and large companies
- Small and medium-sized enterprises