The real boss of a company is its client.
The expert in a few words....
With THE HEAD ON THE SHULLS Let's improve together the service to your customers.
As an operational supply chain manager, I can work with you to find a solution to an operational or strategic problem, or to carry out an improvement project (ERP, Wms, reorganisation of flows or a warehouse, etc).
With a solid experience in the supply chain (procurement, planning, warehousing, etc.), in distribution, food processing, out-of-home catering or service provision, I intervene and put my experience to work for companies to increase their service rate, reorganize flows, optimize stocks, plan supplies, etc.
Available for new professional adventures!
His specific skills
- Management of teams of 10 to 40 people: work planning, leave management, individual interviews, IRP, recruitment, etc.
- Management of a logistics activity or profit centre (monitoring of the Ca and operating account, the main expense items), construction of dashboards with relevant indicators, monitoring of these KPi's and corrective actions.
- Procurement and flow management: calculation of needs, order planning, production planning, follow-up of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Construction and participation in various logistics and IT projects (reorganisation of the logistics flows of a distribution activity, moving a platform, implementation of a production module on ERP, implementation of an ERP, implementation of a WMS, etc.).
- English : fluent
- German : notions
- French : fluent
- distribution logistics
- Project management
Activity areas (6)
- Food Production
- Management Consulting
- Oil & Energy
Types of business (5)
- Companies in difficulty
- Family businesses
- Subsidiaries of foreign groups
- Groups and large companies
- Small and medium-sized enterprises