Sector of activity
Holding company of an international group.
Type of company
Activities in the sector of capital goods for the industry Production & distribution in BtoB.
Size of the company
Turnover of several hundreds of millions of € Consisting of a large number of subsidiary companies, in an SME spirit.
Type of mission
Interim management mission.
Strengthen the existing team and be the right hand of the
of the Group CIO.
Our client is the head company of an international group developing its activities in about 20 countries in Europe and North America.
Following various acquisitions and the development of its digital strategy, the Group decided to launch an interim management mission to strengthen itsIT System Administrator function.
It is in this context that we are mandated, in an Exclusive & Express way, to fill this need very quickly. Based in Paristhis mission started in April 2022.
Holding company of an international Group Activities in the sector of capital goods for the industry Production & distribution in BtoB Turnover of several hundreds of millions € Consisting of a large number of subsidiary companies, in a SME spirit.
The missions are as follows:
Administration missions :
- Administer the Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) of the Group;
- Manage the Firewall of the holding company and the Group;
- Administer the Antispam at the Group level;
Project participation assignments :
- Implementation of a Mobile Device Management (MDM) project;
- Deployment of an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution;
- Set up and manage data backups at the Group level;
Process development missions:
- Deploy procedures to implement the Group's policy;
- Anticipate the awareness of the teams on cybersecurity.
Higher education in IT, specialized school.
At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
At least a 1st experience in an international group.
Autonomous, ability to take initiatives.
Positive spirit and solution provider.
Able to work in a matrix environment.
If you have previous experience, this is a plus!