Industrial group with exclusively Bto2 activities.
Type of business
Growing business with many challenges: inflation, supply chain...
More than 1 billion in sales and a presence throughout Europe, America and Asia.
Type of mission
Interim management mission.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance and Administration.
Our client is growing fast and has decided to strengthen its FP&A team. They mandated us to find, on an exclusive and confidential basis, their future Financial Controller.
Based in the Ile de France region with a real international outlook, the manager could develop his skills in finance and management control within the framework of this Interim Management mission.
The company is an industrial group with exclusively Bto2 activities. It has a turnover of more than one billion euros and a presence throughout Europe, America and Asia. Its activities are growing with many challenges: inflation, supply-chain, on-time delivery & quality.
The manager reported directly to the Director of Finance and Administration.
His/her main job responsibilities were as follows:
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly & annual reporting;
- Coordinate the annual budget & periodic revised forecasts;
- Support business decisions;
- Provide KPI's and dashboards to sales and finance teams;
He was also actively involved in various business processes such as:
- Perform operational planning analysis to advise on business decisions;
- Developing modeling tools and improving processes to better understand key business performance.
- Fluent English being the language of business;
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, Google business tools, Magnitude is a plus ;
- Collaborative relationships between different levels of finance and cross-functional ;
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Master's degree or MBA is a plus;
- 10-15 years of experience;
- Previous position in FP&A in industrial companies, audit experience a plus.