Come and take up the challenges of this superb interim management mission and participate in a major infrastructure project in the rail transport sector!
- Member of an international Group, among the leaders in its sector and participating in a major project in the railway sector with a technical and civil engineering component.
- Participation in a Consortium set up specifically to carry out this project for the creation of a new infrastructure.
- Realization of the detailed technical review of the different works
- Analysis of the reliability, viability and capacity of the infrastructures
- Examination of civil engineering works, earthworks and railway platforms
- Review and analysis of technical choices in terms of maintenance and operational conditions
- Active participation, within the project management team, in the technical choices and validation processes of the works
- Mission based in Paris Ile de France, teleworking possible
- Travel to be planned, France and International
- Start-up early April 2021
- Duration of 6 months minimum, extendable.
☑️ Profile sought
- Training Engineer or equivalent
- Experience in civil engineering and earthworks
- Railway sector practice essential
- Great capacity for analysis, listening, rigour and reactivity
- Mastery of the notions of deadlines, costs and quality
- Ability to synthesize and work in a team with matrix relationships
- Available immediately
👷♂️ 👷♀️ Your “FIT” profile with this mission?
Send your application CV + motivation message by e-mail to email@example.com ref. 21.032