We propose a very interesting interim management mission for an immediately available professional.
☑️ The company
Part of a large industrial and international group.
Delivering its production to BtoB clients to many other industries within the petrochemical, the construction, and the aluminium sectors.
☑️ The mission
- Ensure the industrial controlling activities.
- Coordinate with the Group accounting team.
- Participate to the SAP ERP optimization.
- Finalise the year-end social accounting of the company.
- Strengthen the internal controls and develop new financial processes.
- Min 4 months, extensible to 6 or more.
- Mission located in Germany, around Cologne.
☑️ Your profile & experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in Controlling & Accounting in the industry.
- You master SAP, the German Gaap’s and have practiced IFRS accounting.
- Open minded, good communication, team spirit and motivated.
- Fluent in German and in English.
- Located in Germany, around Dusseldorf, Cologne and Frankfurt.
- Mobile to work on site.
- Available to start now.
☑️ You FIT with this profile ?
- Exclusive search
- Send asap CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. 21.018