This Interim Management Mission has a multi country scope range and includes team management, budgeting and reporting activities within local and US Gaap standards.
This mission will start early January 2022, as soon as the best and final candidate will be selected.
You are available and eager to bring your energy and experience within this challenging mission ? Then, there is no time to loose in sending your English CV and Motivation message to email@example.com with reference 21.114.
Get your CVs ready and apply!
☑️ The company
European subsidiary of an international listed Group.
Active within the digital sector.
Providing intelligent software solutions and databased analytics.
Developing its activities in cloud based and SSAS solutions.
A company amongst the leaders in its business sector.
☑️ The Interim Management Mission
You are the Finance Director Western Europe within the FP&A department.
Your scope of your duties : turnover in the range of m€ 80 to m€ 100 with around 500 employees.
You are in charge of :
- Annual budgeting, monthly & quarterly forecasts
- Analyzing the business performance & advising the senior executive team
- Supporting the sales teams to enhance the market shares & the profitability
- Preparing the monthly reporting & present to the management
- Challenging the European operational teams & act as their business partner
- Working with the product management teams to support new solutions
Further to these recurring activities, you take an active role on the ongoing business transformation processes by :
- Structuring the company business models.
- Developing internal controls, challenging products & costs to improve the business profitability.
- Performing ad ’hoc analysis to support the executive management key decisions.
You report to the EMEA Finance Director & work closely with the Managing Director within your scope.
You manage a team in different countries, mainly FP&A and Controllers.
🏢 Mission based in Paris, Ile-de-France
✈️ Physical presence, teleworking possible later on - Some travelling within Europe during the mission
🚩 Start ASAP and latest early January 2022
⚽ Length : initial 4 to 6 months - Extension possible according to the context
☑️ Your profile
Around 10 to 15 year of experience in FP&A and/or CFO positions.
Has gained experience within the Digital / SAAS / Software related sectors.
Knows international wide & listed companies.
Knowledge in US Gaap.
Strong communication skills, team spirit, positive thinking.
Ability to build relationships, influence the management.
Capacity to develop solutions and to think “strategically”.
Fully fluent & operational in English
🎯 Immediately available
You are already located in the Paris area or have your own accommodation.
This is an Exclusive & Express search for your client.