Sector of activity
Industrial sector BtoB.
Type of company
International group with a presence in the EMEA region.
Several thousand employees in Europe and the Middle East.
Produces and distributes its key components in many industries.
Type of mission
Interim Management Mission
As a Communication Manager
you will manage a team of 5 people.
The company is an international group with a presence in the EMEA region. It works in the industrial sector in BtoB. It is a listed company with a regular communication regulated by the market. It has several thousand employees in Europe and the Middle East. It produces and distributes its key components in many industries.
This was a great opportunity to join an international Group through this Interim Management mission starting between mid-March and early April 2022. Our client mandated us to quickly find its future Director of Communication Interim Manager.
- Coordinate and be responsible for communications strategy, messaging, content and channel management (internal, external, including customers).
- Be able to support change management within the group and work closely with all members of the business area leadership team and the group communications leadership team.
- Serve as the focal point for press and crisis communication management.
- Coordinate and be responsible for the execution of the rebranding project (internal and external) in coordination with the agencies involved and all internal stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the marketing teams, develop and implement all client related campaigns to maintain competitive differentiation.
- Close coordination also with the Human Resources Director for internal communications and employee engagement programs.
- Coordinate and contribute to the matrix organization between the group and regional structures.
- At least 15 years of professional experience.
- Autonomous and able to lead communication initiatives.
- Experienced international communications professional.
- Previous work experience in industry or B2B.
- Ability to interact with senior management in strategic, high-level business-oriented discussions and decisions.
- Experience in rebranding projects for international organizations.
- Ability to anticipate and develop communication plans to support change management and transformation projects.
- Experience working in international/matrix organizations.
- English and French required, German or any other language may be a plus.
- Previous work experience in industry or B2B is a distinct advantage.