During an 11-month timeshare assignment, Agnès POIRIER worked as an HR Director in a radiology group (150 people, 6 sites) during a pending recruitment. In addition to the traditional human resources missions, the main projects were:
- Ensuring the operationality of a new payroll software,
- Preparing the budget,
- Reorganizing reporting for a major partner in the medical sector,
- Implementing training reporting,
- Negotiating an agreement on working time,
- Restoring a close relationship with employees,
- Managing a governance crisis.
Thanks to her interpersonal skills and experience, Agnès was able to bring simplification and structuring in a complex, and sometimes hostile, context, with the great complicity and trust of the two managers.