Administrative & Financial Manager M/F
Very good opportunity for a permanent position of Administrative and Financial Director(Female / Male) to be seized in an industrial group in full development.
As part of the reinforcement of its COMEX, in order to face a fast growing international activity, our client has mandated us exclusively to recruit this position to be filled rapidly.
Based in the Rhône-Alpes region, this position has an international dimension and includes monitoring all of our client's subsidiaries.
Doyou want to join a dynamic and growingcompany and bring your experience and motivation?
Then there is no time to lose in sending us your application!
Get your CV ready and apply!
Industrial company of reference in its sector
Controls its entire value chain: Research & Development, Production, Direct distribution and via a network of resellers
Sales exclusively in B to B in Europe, Asia & Americas.
Several production sites and a large network of distributors
☑️ The position to be filled
As Administrative & Financial Director for the entire company, you have authority over the following functions:
- Management Control: FP&A, budget monitoring;
- Accounting: periodic closing of accounts:
- Cash management: optimizing working capital;
- Legal & Contractualactivities: Legal secretariat & contracts;
- Information Systems: including digital transformation;
- Internal Control: implementation and monitoring of processes at Group level.
You are a member of the CODIR of the company and participate in the definition of its strategy.
- You will be a real " Business Partner " of the General Management
- You will advise the management on the major orientations and on the improvement of performances;
- You will manage all financial KPI's to propose decisions to be taken in consultation with your peers.
You have a local and international team to successfully meet your objectives.
- You will be responsible for leading your team, motivating them and regularly upgrading their skills;
- You are the leader of a multicultural, multi-skilled and multinational team of women and men that you accompany to achieve your common objectives.
🏢 Position based in the Rhône-Alpes region
📅 To be filled quickly on a permanent contract
💻 Presential at the headquarters, telecommuting possible
✈️ Occasional travel in France and abroad
☑️ Your profile
Female or Male with a higher education in Finance and/or Business School.
Between 10 and 20 years of professional experience
You have been CFO or Secretary General in the Industry with an international dimension
You have managed multicultural and multi-skilled teams
Your Soft-Skills are also important assets for this position:
- Communication skills, judgment skills, professional integrity
- Time management, priority management
- Ability to coach teams and motivate them to success.
Fluent in professional English, another language will be a plus.
🎯 Available immediately
This search is EXCLUSIVE & EXPRESS for our client
🦸🦸 Your profile "FIT" with this opportunity?
Send your application CV + motivation message by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 22.016