Junior Transition Service Agreement Manager
Our client has successfully concluded a global carve-out from his previous shareholder and is currently supported by various Transitions Service Agreements (TSA).
In this post separation phase, we are looking for the Junior TSA Manager for a very interesting and challenging interim management mission.
Within this 6 months minimum mission, you will directly report to the VP in charge and interact with all the functions supported by the Services Level Agreements (SLAs) in place, such as HR, Finance, Legal, Purchasing, and many more.
Your expertise in project management, in communication and in coordinating the various SLAs in place will lead to the total independence of our client at the end of your mission.
In this context, we propose a challenging and dynamic Interim Management Mission opportunity
🎯 for an immediately available candidate
🎯 with a first successful experience in carve-out and SLA Management.
Are you available and able to be take over this challenge for our client?
👉 Then, send us rapidly in English your CV and motivation message to email@example.com with ref. 23.022.
☑️ The company for this opportunity
Main business & operating presence Europe and Asian countries.
Thousands of employees, turnover over m€ 500 worldwide.
☑️ The Interim Management Mission
Junior Transition Service Agreement (TSA) Manager
Direct report to the Group VP in charge of M&A activities.
Dotted report to all the Group functions supported by SLAs.
Dotted report to the SLA manager from previous shareholder.
Your main objectives are:
- To ensure the TSA effectiveness by monitoring that the expected services are delivered on time and on budget;
- To support the TSA exit program on a function-by-function basis and a country by country basis in coordination with the previous shareholder;
- To manage the costs in compliance with the SLAs in place and to solve any discrepancies that may occur.
To ensure the success of this mission, you will be involved on various tasks & responsibilities such as:
- Organize recuring TSA meetings: with each functions involves being mainly Finance, HR, Purchasing, Real Estate, Legal, Purchasing, Communication, Operations;
- Monitor & track the transition services activities, charges and invoicing;
- Ensure the previous shareholder is providing the committed support and engage any necessary mitigation plan;
- Support the exit plan activities with each function, track progress and ensure effective execution;
- Communicate closely with the M&A VP in charge and with the previous shareholder to review and mitigate any execution issues;
- Act as Key coordination point for any SLA’s necessary adjustments;
- AND make sure the operational and functional business activities are performed without disruptions coming from the SLAs in place.
In summary, you will enable our client to exit their previous shareholder support on time, on budget and in close collaboration.
🏢 Interim Management Mission : based in Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
✈️ Business mobility : limited, home office partially possible
🚩 Starting date : ASAP, once decision is reached
⚽ Mission length : 6 months, extensible upon necessary
☑️ Your key skills & profile
5 to 10 years of experience from transition services practices of consulting firms such as PwC, EY, KPMG, McKinsey,...
You have 5 years’ experience in project management
You have at least some experiences of large carve-out projects and effective SLA management.
Ability to coordinate various activities.
Well organised and structured professional approach.
Sensitive to operational, contractual, and financial issues.
Fully fluent in English.
Communication skills in matrix organization.
Takes initiatives and able to propose solutions.
Multi-cultural profile with international experience.
🎯 You are IMMEDIATELY available
This in an Express & Confidential executive search for our client.
🦸♂️🦸♀️ Your profile “FITs” with this opportunity?
If so, then send your CV + targeted message by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 23.022.
You are not yet a member of FIT in NETWORK®?
THE European network of available skills
👉 Create or update your profile on FIT in NETWORK® https://bit.ly/2ABuiFu
👉 Follow our professional page on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2XRcAWs
👉 Become a Premium Expert and get priority on all our opportunities as well as many other services https://bit.ly/2XYvOt0
You know a professional who matches the profile you are looking for?
Don't hesitate to pass on this professional opportunity to him/her 🚀🚀.
Find out why empathy has become an important skill to have in the professional world.