More than half of working executives believe they could 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 a job if they were to change employers. Executives in large metropolitan areas show the 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀 ; the territories in which they work are singled out for a 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲́ 𝗲́𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 favoring professional opportunities.
Many job opportunities for executives:
- The need for executive skills is not weaken, quite the contrary.
- The executive job offers published on apec.fr have increased by 34%..
- This positive trend has affected almost all functions, particularly IT (+27%).
- Despite a veil of uncertainty, executive recruitments could exceed 282,000 making 2022 a record year.
More than half of executives are optimistic about changing companies:
- Executives are aware that the job market is favorable.
- More than half of current executives believe it will be easy for them to find a new easy to find a new job.
- This proportion rises to 66 % for jobs with a high technical content such asIT.
Optimism prevails in the regions driving executive employment :
- The optimism of executives is more present in the regions :Île-de-France (56%) and Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (58%).
- The metropolises of these regions (Paris, Lyon, Grenoble) concentrate in their urban areas many many head offices, large establishments and above all high value-added services (IT, engineering, R&D, consulting).
Read the article to know more👉 https://lnkd.in/eNGyj3gS
💡 You are a manager ? You are a company and are looking for new skills ? Then contact us, we will be happy to help you :
LinkedIn : Bruno d'ARTAGNAN
📞 01 53 89 09 79
You are not yet a member of FIT in NETWORK®?
THE European network of available skills
👉 Create or update your profile on FIT in NETWORK® https://bit.ly/2ABuiFu
👉 Follow our professional page on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2XRcAWs
👉 Become a Premium Expert and get priority on all our opportunities with many other services https://bit.ly/2XYvOt0
You know a professional who "FIT" the profile you are looking for?
Don't hesitate to pass on this professional opportunity to him/her 🚀🚀
Discover why empathy has become an important skill to have in the professional world.
Check out our LinkedIn post