Currently in a transition phase in a context of ambitious development, it has entrusted us with the search for its future Financial Management Controller (M/F) for an interim management mission to be filled quickly.
Our client is a global player in human resources management, specializing in the fields of construction, services and industry.
Based in the Rhône-Alpes region, this mission will be carried out both in Grenoble and Lyon.
Are you available immediately and ready to take on these challenges?
In this case, no time to lose to seize this great opportunity.
On your CVs, get ready, apply!
☑️ The Company
Group specialized in HR services: recruitment, temporary work, wage portage, training, platform management, etc.
A commercial presence throughout France and abroad B2B services activity Group in strong growth both organically and through external growth
Currently in a phase of transformation and development of its tools
Turnover in excess of € 100 million and approximately 500 employees in the scope of the mission
☑️ The mission to be filled
In this context of transformation, you will be in charge of ensuring the monthly production of the Group's Reporting, implementing an Internal Control, and eventually ensuring the statutory consolidation of the Group currently outsourced. Your activities will be mainly : Your activities will be mainly :
The monthly production of the Reporting:
- Validation of monthly provisions
- Ensure the correct integration of the turnover & personnel costs
- Produce the monthly reporting
Ensure the preparation of the quarterly consolidated turnover for publication:
- Update and distribute the scope of the subsidiaries
- Plan and ensure the collection of reliable figures
- Produce and analyze the quarterly consolidated sales
Development of internal control:
- Analyze, optimize and formalize processes
- Ensure their correct implementation within the network
Follow-up on the implementation of new KPI's
- Support operational managers in the adoption of new KPI's: margins, sales, economic results
- Participate in the redesign of the Finance IS and the internal HR IS, in relation with the company's IT department In parallel, you will also be in charge of implementing and monitoring KPI's, managing the budget process and participating in the redesign of the Finance and HR IS.
You will report to the Group CFO and you will interact with the BU managers, helping them to adopt the new tools and managing resistance to change.
🏢 Mission based in the Rhône-Alpes region (Lyon and Grenoble)
✈️ Partial telecommuting possible
🚩Starting on April 4, 2022 (interview phase scheduled on March 31 and April1 )
⚽ Duration 3 months extendable (depending on the evolution of the Group's situation and the teams' organization)
☑️ Your profile
Trained in auditing / management control / accounting expertise
You have successful experience in Management Control, Financial Control and Internal Control in a BtoB services environment
You are fluent in EXCEL and have ideally used a BI tool
Knowledge of Sage is a plus
You have at least 10 years of successful experience in this type of position.
With an operational profile, you are recognized for your rigor, your ability to lead projects and your positioning as a facilitator.
🎯 You will be available immediately
This is an Express search for our client.