Experienced professionals, you are looking for Major Project and Infrastructure missions in transition management.
You will be placed under the authority of the Support Director at Group Headquarters.
- Bieng responsible for the execution of contracts
- Assisting the Project Manager
- Controlling contractual monitoring
- Ensuring that performance is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the associated contracts (preserve the margin on business)
- Ensuring compliance with Group methods
- Training as an engineer in civil/hydraulic engineering
- Great rigour in safety, quality and respect for environment
- Significant experience in team leadership
- Knowledge of civil engineering and networks
- Practice of large projects
- Minium a 5-year experience in environmental services, international contract management and project management
- Practice of French and English (international travel)
- Receipt of your CV and cover letter as soon as possible
- These long-term assignments will start immediately according to your profile
Send your application to email@example.com
Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to forward to your contacts!
Are you interested in this type of mission? Join the FIT in NETWORK® http://bit.ly/2xSMIfB