Starting on very short notice, this mission enables our future Interim Manager to join a European first in class industrial leader in its sector and take an active role in:
- Implementing the Group global purchasing strategy
- Managing relationships with selected strategic suppliers
- Developing procurement processes
- Leading a functional local sourcing community across Europe
- Establishing management dashboard reporting
- Driving the sourcing year-end negotiation Group strategy
- Ensuring the sourcing community alignment to drive performance
- At least 10 years of successful experience in procurement management role
- Within the industry or logistic sectors
- Proven track record with Year-End strategic suppliers’ negotiations
- Familiar with matrix environment and management of remote teams
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English + Other European language as an advantage
- Best in class communication
- Advanced Excel and PPT skills
- Result oriented
You are available to start on short notice.
HOW TO APPLY
This meets your profile?
Send as soon as possible your detailed CV (Word format) and motivation letter to <href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com with ref. 1008.</href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Someone in your direct network may be the one ?
You can circulate, share and forward this unique mission opportunity.
Interviews within our HR support will take place continuously and client final review meeting within 2 weeks maximum.
Interested in this type of mission? Join FIT in NETWORK ® http://bit.ly/2xSMIfB
President of FIT in GROUP®