🚀 New interim management mission 🚀
- In the health sector, a member of an international group.
- Develops innovative solutions and products to improve health.
- Significant R&D activities in Europe with several production sites
- On a multi-country basis, strengthen the Management Control team at headquarters.
- To be an actor in the improvement of the company’s profitability
- Carry out monthly reports and dashboards
- Elaborate the main KPIs and monitor the evolution of budgets
- Analyze performance indicators
- Interact with operational staff, advise them on trends
- Develop management tools and internal procedures
- Active participation in the preparation of the 2022 budgets between July and September inclusive
- Mission based in Ile de France
- Initial term of 6 months, extendable
☑️ Profile sought
- Between 10 and 15 years of experience
- Knowledge of the Health, Pharmaceutical or Life-Science sector
- SAP and IFRS Practice
- Ability to adapt and communicate
- Operational Approach and Priority Management
- Available from mid-March 2021
☑️ Your “FIT” profile with this mission?
Send your CV in English or French + motivation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. 21.026