Sector of activity
International group. Industrial activities in various key markets. Exclusively B2B customers.
Type of company
Key player in its markets with a leading technological advantage.
Presence in Europe, Asia and North America.
Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam
Type of mission
Interim Management Mission
Experienced professional, having worked in large international matrix organizations.
In summary, our client is an international organization that was reorganizing its corporate structure to meet high demand and a new strategic vision.
In order to quickly achieve its objectives, we were mandated on an Express & Confidential basis to find this HR position. This key position is in the future organization of the group and will initially be provided by an Interim Management mission, before being filled later on a permanent basis.
We were looking for an experienced professional, having worked in large international matrix organizations and having an operational mindset.
Large international group. The company has industrial activities in several key markets. It is present in Europe, Asia and North America.
It is a key player in its markets with a leading technological advantage. It has customers exclusively in B2B.
- Manage competitive trends and evaluate various scenarios.
- Develop and recommend C&B programs, bonuses, incentives and special payment plans.
- Conduct various benchmarking surveys.
- Advise regional and local HR managers on salary processing.
- Participate in negotiations with financial institutions on benefits.
- Provide additional expertise for union negotiations on benefits.
Perfect command of English. French and another EU language are an asset.
At least 10 years in the same function in an international organization.
Communication and negotiation skills, problem solving skills.