Member of a publicly traded group with a real culture of business growth.
Type of company
Multi-activity company: industry, logistics management, B2B and B2B2C.
Recurrent activities with a turnover of 300 million euros. About fifteen companies and legal entities in the European framework.
Based in Paris.
Type of mission
Express Executive Recruitment.
Member of the European COMEX group. Reporting directly to the European
of the European CEO.
Within an international group, our client has mandated us, on an exclusive basis, to find its future VP HR Business Partner for Europe.
Currently undergoing rapid growth, both organically and through M&A, our client has decided to strengthen its organization by creating the position of VP HRBP to boost its current European HR team.
Based around Paris Ile-de-France with a multi-country and multi-company European reach, this key position will develop strategic HR activities as a key member of the COMEX.
Member of a listed group with a real business growth culture. Permanent and interim staffing scope of approximately 2000 employees. Recurring activities of 300 million euros of turnover.
About fifteen companies and legal entities on the European perimeter. Multi-activity company: industry, logistics management, B2B and B2B2C. Recognized as a dynamic and key player in its sectors of activity.
Member of the European COMEX group.
Reporting directly to the European CEO;
Manage a corporate team & in dotted line the HRMs / Managers of the legal entities.
Main objectives of this key position :
Drive, define and organize European HR activities.
- Analyze and redefine existing organizations: functions and competencies.
- Redefine and implement new organization charts to meet the company's objectives.
- Define, adjust and unify HR processes within the Group.
Develop human potential and motivation
- Improve talent and career management activities;
- Reinforce internal culture and build a strong employer brand;
- Improve recruitment processes and employee performance.
Manage and supervise HR teams
- Ensure that payroll and legal activities are properly organized by each group entity.
- Develop internal dialogue and trustworthy relationships with social partners;
- Supervise the HRD / HRM teams and support them in difficult situations.
In this position, you will lead the transformation of the corporate culture from a multi-SME organization to a unified group culture.
Experienced professional with a true HR Business Partner spirit.
Recognized leader with a strong commitment to the company's projects.
Comex level within fast growing companies.
Ability to manage complex situations and drive cultural transformation.
Perfect command of English.
Mastery of labor and employment law.
Have deployed IT tools and HR software.
Good economic and financial culture, able to manage dashboards.