Sector of activity
Distribution company specialized in the materials sector.
Type of company
Group located in the south of France.
Sales in B to C and B to B to C.
Has doubled in size in 3 years and plans to continue its development.
Position based in Perpignan with mobility to Montpellier and their surroundings.
Type of mission
Express Executive Recruitment
You will report to the Group's General Management and,
as HR Manager.
Excellent opportunity for this job creation in Permanent Contract (CDI) as Human Resources Manager (RRH) M/F to be filled in an SME in strong development.
In this context, our client has mandated us exclusively to recruit its future HRM to support and structure its growth.
The company is a Group located in the south of France, and is specialized in the distribution of materials. It sells in BtoB and BtoC. It is developing strongly through acquisitions and organic growth. The company has doubled in size in 3 years and plans to continue its development in the years to come.
You will report to the Group's General Management and, as HR Manager, your main missions will be to
- Bringing the HR policy and social dialogue to life;
- Develop the company's employer brand;
- Participate with the management team in the elaboration of the HR development plan and the associated social policy;
- Organize the social dialogue in the entities.
Manage the recruitment and integration of employees
- Identify with the directors the different recruitment needs;
- Manage the sourcing channels and the distribution of offers;
- Coordinate and participate in the recruitment process until its finalization;
- Coordinate and participate in the recruitment process until it is finalized; Ensure the integration of new employees in coordination with the teams.
You have at least 10 years of professional experience in HR functions.
You are comfortable with all the tools that make the HR function efficient (Office 360, Teams, Power BI).
You prioritize recruitment actions and the relationship with managers
Your soft-skills are also important assets for this position within a small to medium sized company:
- Quality of communication;
- Time management to meet internal deadlines;
- Capacity for agility and commitment;
- Proximity to operational teams and managers.