This is a great opportunity to join an international Group through this Interim Management Mission starting between mid-march and early April 2022. Our client has mandated us to rapidly find his or her future Communications Director transition
If you are immediately available and ready to take over this challenge, then send us rapidly your CV and motivation message in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference. 22.026.
Get your CVs ready and apply!
☑️ The company & the project
International Group with EMEA presence
BtoB industrial sector
Listed company with regular market regulated communication
Many thousand employees in Europe and Middle Est
Produce & distribute its key components within many industries
☑️ The Interim Management Mission
– Coordinate and be accountable for the communications strategy, messages, content & channel management (internal, external incl. customers).
– Be able to accompany change management within the Group’s framework and work closely with all members of the business area’s management team and group communications’ management team.
– Provide the focal point for managing press and crisis communication.
– Coordinate and be accountable for the delivery of the rebranding project (internal & external) in coordination with agencies involved and any internal stakeholders.
– In collaboration with the marketing teams develop & implement any customer related campaigns to maintain the competitive differentiation.
– Close coordination also with the HR director for internal communications and employee engagement programs
– Coordinate and contribute to the matrix organization between the Group and regional structures.
As Communications Director you will manage a team of 5 people.
📍 Mission based in Paris Ile de France
👨💻 Physical presence & teleworking travelling within Europe mainly
📅 Start from mid-march 2022 – early April 2022
⏰ Mission of around 7 months until November 2022
☑️ Your profile
– At least 15 years of professional experience
– Autonomous & able to drive communication initiatives
– Experienced international communications professional
– Previous industry or B2B working experience
– Capacity to interact with senior management on strategic & high-level business
focused discussions & decisions.
– Experience in rebranding projects for international organizations
– Capacity to anticipate & build communication plans to accompany change
management & transformation projects
– Experience of working in international / matrix organizations
– English & French mandatory, German or any other language can be a plus
– Previous industry or B2B working experience as a clear plus
🎯 Immediately available
You are already located in the Paris area or have your own accommodation. This
is an Express search for our client.
🦸♂️ Your profile « FIT’s” with this great opportunity?
If so, then send your CV & targeted motivation in English ASAP only by email only to email@example.com with reference 22.026. Client contacts with our shortlist will starts on March 7th 2022.
Would you like to have more information on Interim Management or on our recruitments? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The FIT in NETWORK® team will answer all your questions.
Watch the FIT in NETWORK® webinar on the current state of professional transition