Check out the replay of the FIT in NETWORK® webinar with Jean-Michel Piau, Director of JMF Partners and Laurent Perron, Head of Work Environment and CSR, as guests.
Jean-Michel Piau, Operational Transition Manager, as Managing Director / CEO, Operations Director / COO, Commercial Director / CSO. He is the Director of JMF Partners which is a service and consulting company for companies.
Laurent Perron is Head of Work Environment and CSR at Vedecom which is an Institute for Energy Transition (ITE) set up within the framework of the French Government's Programme d'Investissements d'Avenir (PIA), dedicated to individual, decarbonized and sustainable mobility.
The agenda for this webinar :
- Introduction of the day's presenters
- Introduction to FIT in NETWORK® with Bruno d'Artagnan
- New forms of sustainable mobility by Jean-Michel Piau
- Decarbonized and sustainable mobility - Challenges and levers by Laurent Perron
- Exchanges with the participants
Find out why empathy is an important skill to have in the workplace
Would you like to have more information about Interim Management? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The FIT in NETWORK® team will answer all your questions.